Join our Team
Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist
Perth Psychology Collective is a thriving private practice. We are a friendly and down to earth bunch who are as quick to provide peer supervision as we are to have a laugh together. Maintaining this supportive workplace culture is super important to us.
A subcontractor position is available for a clinical, counselling or forensic psychologist (registrars are encouraged to apply). We want someone who is interested in both developing both their clinical skills and establishing themselves as a professional within the unique setting of private practice.
The applicant must be ready to provide individual therapy with children, adolescents and adults, as well as undertake assessments. We can certainly support people developing and working in their therapeutic niche, but assessment and report writing is a requirement!
- Excellent written/oral skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Enjoys being part of a small team while also capable of being autonomous and self-driven
- Willingness to support other team members
- Genuine interest in focusing on building assessment and report writing skills
- Strong experience in psychological assessment and report writing and/or therapy in area relevant to our practice (in the areas of offending behaviour, victim issues/trauma, child protection, family breakdown and/or parenting)
- Interested in establishing a therapeutic niche while in the early days, accepting a wide range of referrals.
- Ready to develop the approach required to thrive in a private practice; balancing excellent clinical conduct with equally excellent private practice (business) sense.
Qualifications and certificates
- Masters of Psychology
- Own ABN
- Professional indemnity insurance and WWC
If you have an interest in assessment work, would like to be part of a small workplace built on great relationships and want more flexibility in your working life, then please apply. Cover letters and resumes can be sent to Kirstin Bouse at firstname.lastname@example.org