Join our Team
Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologists / Registrars
We are seeking psychologists to join our thriving private practice; Perth Psychology Collective. We are looking for an engaging and confident practitioner who is committed to providing compassionate, authentic and evidence based therapy to individual clients, couples and/or family systems. The position available is a subcontractor position with the opportunity to move to an employment role in the future.
Perth Psychology Collective is well established and continues to evolve in order to provide the opportunities that our team members are seeking. We’ll support you in working in your niche area and if you don’t know what it is, we’ll walk with you through the process of discovering it. It's very simple; our team and our clients ARE our practice.
The team at Perth Psychology Collective have a great blend of experience, professionalism and humour and are focused on providing therapy services that create wellbeing and meaning for our clients. We give back to our community through our own initiatives with the charities we support as well as those initiatives known to the community.
We provide an abundance of varied referrals, supervision, peer mentoring and staff meetings, on-site parking and administrative support, practice management software and marketing services. We also provide mentoring/coaching to all practitioners to support them in developing ‘ways of working’ that enable them to manage their caseloads and administrative responsibilities in a way that suits them. Practitioners have found this added support, invaluable in reducing their stress around administrative tasks and compliance which is pivotal in being happy in their working life.
- Registered, Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA as an endorsed “Clinical/Counselling or Forensic Psychologist / Registrar”
- Eligible for Medicare registration
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions including cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Demonstrated experience in providing psychological services to children, adolescents and/or adults
- Able to function independently
- Collegial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Keen interest and experience in undertaking forensic assessment and therapy across family court, child protection and victim/offenders.
- Board-approved supervisor registered with AHPRA
What we offer:
- Fun and supportive working environment
- Newly built, modern, consulting rooms and yoga studio
- Access to supervision and professional development
- Remuneration package provides opportunities to scale your income
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow and progress your career