Join our Team
Administration and Support Staff
Perth Psychology Collective has provided psychology services to clients for over 16 years and has seen quite phenomenal growth over the past 4 years. We continue to evolve not only in response to the ever-growing demand for our services, but also to support the interests and professional growth of EVERYONE in the team.
Our team currently consists of 10 practitioners, with a mix of forensic, clinical, counselling psychologists and three administration staff. We are a fun and energetic team, where our staff are supported to grow their careers.
Our administration and support team are our first point of contact for all of our clients. It is their role to help our clients with any concerns or queries. They also work closely with the Director to create new processes which aid the day-to-day running of the business, and creating pathways for exciting business growth.
We have some exciting 'service-based' projects lined up for 2021 but our overarching focus is to refine our way of 'doing business' AND expand our client-community events. Our Administration Team are critical in this vision.
As our practice is growing rapidly, we are looking for a new admin superstar to join the team. We are looking for a welcoming, reliable and organised individual with initiative to come on board part time. Our hope is that the successful applicant is keen to grow and capable of progressing into a position with additional responsibilities in the near future.
- Welcoming new clients to our practice in a manner that represents our voice
- Understanding concerns of our clients to find the most suitable practitioner for them, and setting them up to start their therapy journey
- Communicating with our current client base about their appointments, payments, and rebates
- Developing processes and systems to improve our workplace
- A warm, approachable person who genuinely enjoys customer service
- Organised and thorough with exceptional attention to detail
- Autonomous worker who is able to identify when to seek help
- Confident with technology
- Studied or studying in psychology or a related field
- Experience in a similar role is favourable
We are looking for someone who is available part time, with flexibility to cover leave and the view to increase hours in the long term. Remuneration will be the Health Professionals and Services Award - Support Services Category.
To apply, send you cover letter and resume to email@example.com